22 Dec 2009, 23:56 #1

Live @ 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM pacific time.

Listen here.
Your knowledge of many things does not grant you wisdom. - Heraclitus
On the path to discovery, the intellect has little to do. There is a
leap in consciousness, call it intuition or whatever you like, and the
solution comes to you, and you do not know how and why. - Albert
Einstein
Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you. - Frederich Nietzsche.
The attainment of enlightenment from ego’s point of view is extreme death. - Chogyam Trungpa
You have a grave, it is your first mother. The grave is the door to your rebirth. Now you will surrender the fateful animal you once called your body. Don't try to keep it. Remember, it was a loan. - The Holy Mountain

alifico

23 Dec 2009, 00:20 #2

cool. listening in now. nothing loaded up so i clicked ' Open in your default player or in new window ' and it took me into my wmp but it worked.
trying to listen in, research and watch an old mike show on tv and hold the earphone lead in place, are you following me?

wow prof griff telling some interesting stories of his past involvement in the biz. this is a good listen.
Last edited by alifico on 23 Dec 2009, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
All you need is Love, Love...Love is all you need.  

BuckMarley

23 Dec 2009, 04:35 #3

Professor Griff is a disinfo agent, i've talked with him on the phone and exchanged e-mails.

scarredsoul

23 Dec 2009, 04:36 #4

Any evidence to back up your claims? Or just hearsay?
Your knowledge of many things does not grant you wisdom. - Heraclitus
On the path to discovery, the intellect has little to do. There is a
leap in consciousness, call it intuition or whatever you like, and the
solution comes to you, and you do not know how and why. - Albert
Einstein
Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you. - Frederich Nietzsche.
The attainment of enlightenment from ego’s point of view is extreme death. - Chogyam Trungpa
You have a grave, it is your first mother. The grave is the door to your rebirth. Now you will surrender the fateful animal you once called your body. Don't try to keep it. Remember, it was a loan. - The Holy Mountain

jay C

23 Dec 2009, 13:43 #5

Thanks that was a good interview..... Griff is straight up real.

supremeR

23 Dec 2009, 15:51 #6

BuckMarley wrote:
Professor Griff is a disinfo agent, i've talked with him on the phone and exchanged e-mails.

I beg to differ. what leads you to believe this. Actually if you feel he is a disinfo agent then PimpB and including myself plus members coming here exposing
whats in plain sight are the same. I also have exchanged emails and he is dead on at least with the occult exposing. I have yet to see the man lie about
information that i haven't been able to piece together for myself. So again what leads you to believe this?. Some here including me feel Alex jones is a
real agent but we have made our opinions known. You can't just throw that around. Give At least a reason and even if we don't agree at least its your
reason.
Last edited by supremeR on 23 Dec 2009, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

supremeR

23 Dec 2009, 15:52 #7

Scarred i see you keep coming through with some great Stuff brother. Image That
William Cooper thread with Mp3's was Excellent. Image

supremeR

23 Dec 2009, 16:16 #8

Wow not everyone will agree with griff but he definitely expounded on what he has said. Also notice he speaks on sports and what marc regulus brought up that
some thought was silly. The evidence is there for it all to be researched.
Last edited by supremeR on 23 Dec 2009, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

BuckMarley

23 Dec 2009, 19:27 #9

Alright, well first of all lets do some critical thinking. The man somehow taped 'the government' coming to his house to 'blow his house up'.
This was to give him credibility. I've had 3 conversations with him on the phone, after the 3rd conversation i knew for sure he was not who he said he was.
I remember at the end of our 2nd conversation on the phone, I remember talking about how they were out to 'kill him'. And he said something very
sarcastic at the end of the convo, it started from when i brought up Jesus and he said that he had put out a 'bet' that whoever could prove that Jesus
was real would receive 1000 bucks out of his very own pocket. He said that no one stepped to the plate since then. I said, 'What would be considered
evidence to you, would scholars from the time of Jesus be good enough', he said 'Yes'. Well anyway, before we hung up, I said thanked him for the
information he exposed and said something along the lines of them being 'after him', and this very sarcastic remark came from his side 'Yes, hurry
up and e-mail me...because they are gonna kill me.' Picture someone saying that in the most sarcastic of ways. He also said he would go home right now to
his computer to check his e-mail to see my evidence. Not too long after hanging up, i sent him the e-mail with all my evidence. A week goes by, and no response
from Professor Griff. So i take it upon myself to call him and see whats the hold up. Immediately when he picks up the phone, he has an attitude and is
speaking to me in a derogatory manner & even assassinating my character. Saying something like 'You used Jesus enemies to prove he exist'. Well
after all of this, i knew that something wasn't right. I said to him 'Why are you coming at me like this' or something along those lines, & the
hostility subsided after this, and we began to conversate more. I said 'If the Bible is not real & Jesus is not real, then why are you quoting The
Revelation of JEsus Christ and making references to the Mark of the BEast'. He went on and on about how 'The White image of Jesus is a lie', so i
went on and on asking him without an answer, 'So then there is a black Jesus?' no answer, just sugarcoating and beating around the question. The
conversation begins to escalate again, mind you this whole time my sister is listening to the conversation and was surprised to be hearing this from Professor
GRiff because he had been so nice to her when she talked to him. We came to a point where he was starting sprouting that 'YOU ARE GOD' , and i asked
him 'Did YOU OR I create all of this, did we make this with our hands'? NO answer, more sugarcoating. And this is the point in the convo where IMO he
was caught red handed in his disinfo ways. I said to him...'when you are initiated into freemasonry you say 'I am....God' or 'I am what I
am', the same thing God says in the Bible. And before i could even get passed the 'initiated into freemasonry I AM...' he cut me off. Then all the
sudden he says 'I dont know nothing about no freemasonry, or no Illuminati'. During the conversation i told him 'I pray for you Professor Griff,
you sold your soul'. He said 'Who did i sell my soul to'? I said TO THE DEVIL, to the ELITE. And he said nothing....then i repeated one of the
phrases from something embedded on one of the Public Enemy CDs

'How do you sell your soul to a souless people, who sold their souls'?

Once again, nothing from Professor Griff. The conversation even got to the point where he said 'I'll come visit you, and we can debate this 1 on
1'. I told him where i lived and told him 'TO BRING THE CAMERAS' and immediately he said 'NO NO....no cameras'. I said WHY NOT, and the
conversation went on from their.

Anyways, the point is, the man contradicted himself left n right in the conversation and i have e-mails to prove that we did exchange communication between one
another if anyone believes i'm making this up.

And if u think that Alex Jones is on the good side, i dont think your discernment of spirits is too well.

Peace

supremeR

23 Dec 2009, 20:05 #10

BuckMarley wrote:
Alright, well first of all lets do some critical thinking. The man somehow taped 'the government' coming to his house to 'blow his house up'.
This was to give him credibility. I've had 3 conversations with him on the phone, after the 3rd conversation i knew for sure he was not who he said he
was. I remember at the end of our 2nd conversation on the phone, I remember talking about how they were out to 'kill him'. And he said something very
sarcastic at the end of the convo, it started from when i brought up Jesus and he said that he had put out a 'bet' that whoever could prove that
Jesus was real would receive 1000 bucks out of his very own pocket. He said that no one stepped to the plate since then. I said, 'What would be
considered evidence to you, would scholars from the time of Jesus be good enough', he said 'Yes'. Well anyway, before we hung up, I said thanked
him for the information he exposed and said something along the lines of them being 'after him', and this very sarcastic remark came from his side
'Yes, hurry up and e-mail me...because they are gonna kill me.' Picture someone saying that in the most sarcastic of ways. He also said he would go
home right now to his computer to check his e-mail to see my evidence. Not too long after hanging up, i sent him the e-mail with all my evidence. A week goes
by, and no response from Professor Griff. So i take it upon myself to call him and see whats the hold up. Immediately when he picks up the phone, he has an
attitude and is speaking to me in a derogatory manner & even assassinating my character. Saying something like 'You used Jesus enemies to prove he
exist'. Well after all of this, i knew that something wasn't right. I said to him 'Why are you coming at me like this' or something along
those lines, & the hostility subsided after this, and we began to conversate more. I said 'If the Bible is not real & Jesus is not real, then why
are you quoting The Revelation of JEsus Christ and making references to the Mark of the BEast'. He went on and on about how 'The White image of Jesus
is a lie', so i went on and on asking him without an answer, 'So then there is a black Jesus?' no answer, just sugarcoating and beating around
the question. The conversation begins to escalate again, mind you this whole time my sister is listening to the conversation and was surprised to be hearing
this from Professor GRiff because he had been so nice to her when she talked to him. We came to a point where he was starting sprouting that 'YOU ARE
GOD' , and i asked him 'Did YOU OR I create all of this, did we make this with our hands'? NO answer, more sugarcoating. And this is the point in
the convo where IMO he was caught red handed in his disinfo ways. I said to him...'when you are initiated into freemasonry you say 'I am....God'
or 'I am what I am', the same thing God says in the Bible. And before i could even get passed the 'initiated into freemasonry I AM...' he cut
me off. Then all the sudden he says 'I dont know nothing about no freemasonry, or no Illuminati'. During the conversation i told him 'I pray for
you Professor Griff, you sold your soul'. He said 'Who did i sell my soul to'? I said TO THE DEVIL, to the ELITE. And he said nothing....then i
repeated one of the phrases from something embedded on one of the Public Enemy CDs

'How do you sell your soul to a souless people, who sold their souls'?

Once again, nothing from Professor Griff. The conversation even got to the point where he said 'I'll come visit you, and we can debate this 1 on
1'. I told him where i lived and told him 'TO BRING THE CAMERAS' and immediately he said 'NO NO....no cameras'. I said WHY NOT, and the
conversation went on from their.

Anyways, the point is, the man contradicted himself left n right in the conversation and i have e-mails to prove that we did exchange communication between
one another if anyone believes i'm making this up.

And if u think that Alex Jones is on the good side, i dont think your discernment of spirits is too well.

Peace

There has been much talk on alex jones here on the forums. Many such as myself has already stated or believe he is an agent. Some believe he is not.

As for your conversation with Griff we don't know you or ever heard or have no way of hearing the conversation. So thats my view and my view alone.